Best Dentist Cary, NC
They tell you from a very young age that you need to take care of your teeth. Make sure you brush. Make sure you floss. Use mouthwash every night. These are two things that most of us grow up hearing. Many parents battle their children with bedtime and morning routines when it comes to brushing their teeth. We all have some experience with this ongoing advice to protect our oral health. However, for many people maintaining oral health is a challenge. Going to the dentist is something that many people dread, and many people avoid doing it. This is why Alliance Dentistry prides itself on providing quality care to adults and children for decades. Our experienced and trained staff understands how to provide for our patients and ensure that their dental needs are taken care of. We know how difficult it can be to preserve a bright and healthy smile. The best dentist in Cary, North Carolina understands the importance of taking care of our patients and creating a positive experience. We are patient with our clients and know how to provide a calm and relaxing environment so that our patients can receive quality dental care. Alliance Dentistry has heard many people share memories of negative experiences with other dentists and we work hard to change this perception. To find out more about the services we have available, give our office a call to set up an appointment.
Quality of Care
Alliance Dentistry and all of our employees have a love for what we do. As a result, we hold ourselves to a high standard of care. We go to extra lengths to ensure that all of our patients receive excellent care so that they can keep their teeth in top condition. If a patient is not happy we will do whatever we can to rectify the situation. We are open to feedback from our patients and want to use it to improve how we manage our practice and provide dental care. The best dentist Cary NC strives to make themselves available to their patients should they have any questions regarding past or future procedures and we do too. If you have any questions or comments about the dental services we have at Alliance Dentistry, you are welcome to bring them up so we can address all of your inquiries.
Current Trends and Research
We insist that our dentists and hygienists stay current on the most recent trends and research in our field. It is necessary to stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements in dentistry. Our team monitors the latest research available which allows us to refine our practice and better tend to our patients’ needs. The best dentist in Cary NC understands that there are ongoing improvements with dental procedures, based on this research. We promise our patients that we are not antiquated in our practice nor are we ignorant of how we can do things better. We strive to always improve the quality of our services so that we can deliver the best care possible.
There are many people out there who avoid going to the dentist because it is such a vulnerable experience. During a dental visit, there are many things that make it uncomfortable, from the constant sound of dental instruments to the bright lights on your face. The thought of going to the dentist can trigger many types of anxieties in people, especially those who are claustrophobic or have a strong fear of going to the dentist. Alliance Dentistry realizes this and our staff is sensitive to the emotional needs of our patients. Our team is committed to making our patients as comfortable as possible. If you are uncomfortable at any time during a dental cleaning or procedure, we are happy to accommodate your needs and address any of your concerns.
Common procedures include:
– Regular cleanings: Going to the dentist regularly is important to ensure that your teeth are in excellent health. While going to the dentist can be an intimidating process, it is necessary to prevent complications such as cavities, root canals, gum disease and other dental issues. We recommend a cleaning every six months so Alliance Dentistry can ensure a healthy you. In seeing our patients twice a year, we can catch and treat issues early on.
– Annual x-rays: This is important to see in between teeth, as well as inside the teeth, roots, and gums. X-rays allow us to get an in-depth view of your teeth and jaw. It is an effective way to keep track of the health of your teeth and allows us to catch every problem.
– Teeth whitening: Our office offers whitening services so that you can obtain the smile that you have always wanted. We understand how a smile can greatly improve your confidence and self esteem. Although this is not necessarily a requirement for health, a bright smile may be just what you are looking for.
– Fillings: Unfortunately, cavities happen. It is important to catch any decay early on and treat it with a filling so it does not spread.If you have cavities in your you should get them treated right away. Allow a dentist to evaluate your teeth so that you can treat any decay.
– Bridges and implants: Should you have significant decay inside one or more teeth, a bridge or implant may be the option for you. There are many bridge and implant options available. The best dentist in Cary NC will be able to explain your options.
– Dental crowns: Crowns are often referred to as a cap. These are sometimes necessary for a broken tooth. Crowns add a strong lawyer on top of a badly damaged tooth so that it can be preserved.
– Extractions: Sometimes a tooth is unable to be repaired and must be removed. In the event that you need a tooth removed, Alliance Dentistry will walk you through the procedure.
The best dentist Cary NC patients trust takes pride in providing a safe place where our patients feel at home. We appreciate that our patients have options when it comes to choosing a dentist. In addition, we are passionate about what we do and remain current in the field of general dentistry and caring for teeth and gums. Alliance Dentistry holds ourselves to a high standard and values anyone who comes through our doors. Contact us today to set up an appointment.