Family Dentist Cary, NC
Contact a Cary NC Family Dentist Today
Alliance Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care for the Cary community. We offer regular dental cleanings, implants, crowns, gum treatment, root canals, and a variety of cosmetic services. When looking for a family dentist Cary NC residents have discovered that we can fulfill the dental needs of their entire family. Call our office today to find out more about the services we offer at Alliance Dentistry.
Finding the right family dentist Cary, NC relies on for your family can be a serious challenge. Some dentists are incompetent at dealing with children, while others are completely disinterested in child patients. You might even find a dentist that you deem to be unqualified to provide you with the comprehensive treatments you need to address your general, cosmetic, and restorative dental health needs. Thankfully, at Alliance Dentistry, we can offer you a solution for your family dentistry search. When you’re looking for a dentist who has experience accommodating the needs of children and adults, look no further than us at Alliance Dentistry.
Family Dentist Cary, NC
- Unique Treatment for Individual Families from a Cary, NC Family Dentist
- Cary, North Carolina Family Dentist That Understands
- Our Cary, NC Family Dentist Is Experienced
- Contact a Cary NC Family Dentist Today
- Routine Visits to a Cary, NC Family Dentist Can Help Stop Issues Before They Start
- Silent Destruction
- Cavities and Gum Disease
- Regular Visits with a Cary, NC Family Dentist
- How to Ease Your Child’s Dental Anxiety
- Cary, NC Family Dentist Infographic
- How does restorative dentistry help my oral health?
- A Family Dentist Cary NC Children Trust
- Cary, NC Family Dentist FAQs
- Don’t Put Off Your Visit
- Alliance Dentistry Cary, NC Family Dentist
- Cary NC Family Dentist Google Review
- Why do our patients choose Alliance Dentistry?
- How can Alliance Dentistry dentists help with oral health?
- What services does Alliance Dentistry offer?
Unique Treatment for Individual Families from a Cary, NC Family Dentist
At our Cary, NC family dentistry, we believe that every family is unique. As a husband and wife operating jointly, we place special importance on the needs of our family patients. We work with every patient to figure out what treatments make the most sense for their situation. At our office, families are no exception to this rule. We can provide a variety of solutions to address the dental issues that may affect you or your children. We are prepared to deal with the diverse difficulties that you and your children will experience, and we are the best dentists for your family in Cary.
Cary, North Carolina Family Dentist That Understands
We understand that your life and your family’s schedule can be hectic because at Alliance we are a family too. That’s why we are flexible and understanding with your family. In addition to adapting our treatment plans to meet your family’s specific needs, we can also work with you to schedule appointments that make sense for your schedule, and we will work with your children to make sure that they have an enjoyable experience at their dentists’ offices.
Childhood is when sound oral hygiene habits are first established, and if they’re engendered early enough your kids can experience high-quality oral health for most, if not all, of their lives. That’s why it’s important that you choose a dentist who can help your children create and follow the practices, like brushing their teeth, flossing, and rinsing with mouthwash, that will help your kids avoid unnecessary visits to the dentist’s office.
Our Cary, NC Family Dentist Is Experienced
At Alliance Dentistry, we have decades of experience as practicing dentists for adults and families. However, we’re focused on improving your experience at our office. While you wait for your appointment, we provide entertainment options for your family, including safe spaces and fun toys for children. In our dentistry itself, we use the most modern dental technology and maintain current industry standard practices to provide you with exceptional care. If you want your family to experience expert dentistry, then you should call us today to schedule an appointment.
Contact a Cary NC Family Dentist Today
At Alliance Dentistry, we love treating families because our dentists are part of a family too. We love families at our Cary, NC office, and are committed to providing them with the best treatment in the Raleigh-Durham area, so schedule an appointment today and introduce your family to ours.
Routine Visits to a Cary, NC Family Dentist Can Help Stop Issues Before They Start
You consider yourself a healthy person. You exercise, take vitamins, and try to maintain a somewhat healthy diet. You visit your physician for regular yearly checkups. Any issues that have cropped up have been taken care of, and you’ve adjusted your routine accordingly.
One trip you don’t always make a priority is the one to the family dentist in Cary, NC. You brush and floss and have had no issues thus far. Is it vital to go if you haven’t had any pain or discomfort? When scheduling your yearly medical exam, you do not want to skip the trip to the dentist. It can help keep your health in check more than you think.
You remember being taught how to brush and floss when you were a kid, and you believe you have maintained a great at-home oral routine. Your teeth are fairly white, and you don’t feel like there is any reason to climb in the dental chair. However, what you don’t know is that bacteria may silently be gnawing away at your teeth. While you may have a healthy routine, there is a chance that you haven’t been able to get everything off your teeth. The stickiness of sugar helps bacteria adhere to your teeth, and if not swept away swiftly, it will start to cause problems.
Cavities and Gum Disease
Cavities are holes that form in teeth when bacteria make their way through the enamel. You typically don’t know you have a cavity until the bacteria makes its way down deep into the tooth and affects the nerve. At this point, you may be facing more extensive remedies than just a filling. You may need antibiotics and a procedure called a root canal to clean out the infected pulp.
Gum disease also develops slowly and is the result of the same bacteria that causes cavities. Gum disease is usually visible. You may start to notice that the gums directly around the teeth are red. You may experience bleeding when you brush. If you don’t receive treatment from a family dentist in Cary, NC, however, the gums may start to pull away from the teeth, leaving dangerous gaps. These openings allow germs and bacteria to work in under the teeth and may result in internal illnesses.
Learn How We Can Help You!
When it comes to your teeth, you may feel like you have your hygiene under control. Because of this, you may have a false sense of having healthy teeth when in fact bacteria is causing irreversible damage. This is especially hard for younger children to understand because they may not be aware of how to properly clean their teeth or they may be too young to understand. If you would like to take your children to a local family dentist who understands how to work with children of all ages while taking care of their oral hygiene, give our office a call.
Regular Visits with a Cary, NC Family Dentist
A family dentist in Cary, NC recommends adults go to two appointments yearly unless told otherwise. At these visits, the dentist will examine the condition of your teeth and a hygienist will do a full cleaning. This type of cleaning gets as much of the plaque and tartar off of your teeth as possible. If further intervention is necessary, you will find out at these routine appointments. Skipping a trip to the dentist may result in dental problems down the road. It is best to stay on a regular checkup schedule.
How to Ease Your Child’s Dental Anxiety
If your child is not thrilled about going to the dentist, you are not alone. Many children feel nervous or scared about going to dental visits for one reason or another. However, regular dental checkups are necessary for children to maintain good oral health. Here are a few tips to ease your child’s dental anxiety.
- Go to the dentist’s office before the appointment. If your child will be seeing a new family dentist in Cary, NC, it may be a good idea to drop by beforehand. This way, your child can familiarize himself or herself with the environment and staff. Have your child meet the dentist, hygienist, and other staff members. Once your child becomes comfortable with the environment and staff, he or she may be less nervous about the checkup.
- Keep it as simple as possible. When informing your child about what will happen during a dental visit, try to keep things simple. If you go into too much detail, your child may have more questions and fear. Tell your child that the dentist will look at his or her teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.
- Don’t bribe your child. Some parents make the mistake of promising their kids a special treat after a dental visit. While this might sound like a good idea at first, it might do more harm than good. If you promise your child a reward for good behavior, he or she may wonder what is so bad about the dentist that a reward will be given.
- Avoid surprising your child. One of the last things you should do is surprise your child with a dental visit. If you wait until an hour before the appointment to inform your child, it can create unneeded stress. Instead, tell your child about the visit at least a week ahead of time. This will give them ample time to process things and prepare for the appointment.
- Set a good example. If you want your child to feel better about seeing a dentist, it is important to be a good role model. Commit to regular dental checkups and let your child know about them. If your child sees that you take dental visits seriously and look forward to going, it may help ease some anxiety.
If you would like to meet with a family dentist Cary, NC residents recommend, call Alliance Dentistry today.
Cary, NC Family Dentist Infographic
How does restorative dentistry help my oral health?
Our patients choose us for their restorative dentistry needs when they are facing issues with disease, fractures, decay, or missing teeth. When you become a patient at Alliance Dentistry, we will thoroughly evaluate your specific needs to determine whether or not you are in need of restorative dentistry. We will then work to develop a strategy to help you restore your oral health and offer suggestions for preventing future complications.
A Family Dentist Cary NC Children Trust
Parents will understand that oral health is of utmost importance, but for children, a trip to the dentist can be an anxious experience. At Alliance Dentistry, from the moment a child walks in the door, we do everything possible to make them feel safe and welcome. Our dentists are compassionate, patient, and understanding. We enjoy answering the many questions that our young patients often ask us. It’s important to us to provide answers that they can understand. In this way they can begin a lifelong process of practicing healthy dental care habits. We strive to be the family dentist in Cary NC parents can feel confident about when it comes to offering the best possible care for their children.
A family dentist in Cary NC from Alliance Dentistry can provide the following services for your child:
- Teeth cleaning. With our friendly and comfortable staff and setting, we have great success with getting even the littlest patients to sit down to thorough teeth cleaning.
- Fillings. Children often develop cavities which can be painful and make it difficult to eat food or drink beverages. At Alliance Dentistry we can remove the damaged part of your child’s tooth and replace it with an amalgam or tooth-colored filling.
- Dental bonding. When children play, they sometimes sustain injuries to their teeth. Bonding can fix small fractures and repair chips.
- Dental sealants. Dental decay can develop on chewing surfaces of the teeth and in grooves on the tooth’s exterior. A plastic sealant adds a protective layer to the tooth so that food isn’t trapped and bacteria can’t form.
- Pediatric crowns. When a child’s cavity is too large for a filling, or if they have already had a root canal for that tooth, our dentist can use a pediatric crown to cap the tooth.
- Baby root canal. A severe toothache can result when dental decay extends to the tooth’s soft pulp where the nerves and blood vessels are located. In some instances, the damaged tooth can only be saved by a root canal.
Cary, NC Family Dentist FAQs
How do I know I need help with my teeth?
You may have white teeth and you may take good care of them. In fact, even people with exemplary teeth hygiene still need to see a dentist. Why? Because harm can happen even when you don’t see it.
What kinds of things should I be looking for when it comes to finding a family dentist?
When it comes to finding a family dentist you can rely on in the Cary, NC area, there are certain things you should be looking for.
- Is it easy to schedule an appointment and is there friendly customer service?
- Is the office clean, tidy, and sanitized?
- Is someone available to speak with you about the cost of treatment and how your insurance plan will affect payment?
- Does the dentist listen to you about your oral concerns and go over treatment options with you?
My child is very young. When should I take them in to see a dentist?
Many family dentists will see children as young as six months and many would like to see children by the time they are one. While your child may not have many teeth yet, a family dentist can examine the ones they do have and determine how healthy they are and what you can do to prevent cavities and decay. At this point, your child should see a dentist every six months.
How long should I use the same toothbrush?
Because you use your toothbrush so often, you will probably need to replace it around every 3 months. Many toothbrushes now come with some kind of indicator to notify you of when to change your toothbrush. If you have been unwell, you are encouraged to change your toothbrush as soon as you start feeling better so you do not spread germs.
When should I contact a new dentist?
If you live in, or recently relocated to the Cary area, and desire a more compassionate and comprehensive approach to your dentistry needs, consider contacting your new dentist, Alliance Dentistry. Those who are new to the area will discover that our office offers the most experienced, and highly trained team of oral health professionals, and our Dentists Drs. Timothy and Maureen Raczka have a proven record of providing the best care in the Cary area. Contact our office if:
- You know it has been more than a year since your last dental exam
- You notice changes in how your teeth feel
- If you are experiencing sensitivity or pain in your mouth or teeth
- You lost or cracked teeth unexpectedly
- You are dissatisfied with your current dentist and are looking for a new practice
If you’re looking for a family dentist Cary NC provides, contact us at Alliance Dentistry. We are committed to providing quality dental care to families in our community at competitive prices in our warm and welcoming office. As a family-owned and operated dentistry, we have not one Cary family dentist but two: Dr. Maureen M. Raczka and Dr. Timothy C. Raczka.
Don’t Put Off Your Visit
Many people believe that you can prevent tooth problems by brushing and flossing every day. But the truth is, there is more to maintaining oral health than just daily care. It is important to visit a dentist a couple of times a year for checkups and thorough cleaning. If you put off your appointment with a Cary, NC Family Dentist for too long, you risk the following happening:
Infection or inflammation of the gums and underlying bone is called periodontal disease. The gums offer a seal that safeguards the tooth and roots from bacteria. When left below the gum line, bacteria may form deposits (calculus) that contain even more harmful clusters of bacteria. By seeing your dentist for hygiene care on a scheduled basis, they can remove harmful bacteria and buildup so you can continue to have healthy supporting bones and gums.
Plaque that doesn’t get removed can break down the tooth enamel over the course of time, eventually resulting in tooth decay. The plaque present on tooth roots can create decay in sensitive areas of the tooth structure. When too much decaying occurs, the roots won’t have sufficient enamel to protect them. Flossing and brushing can reduce plaque, but it’s only through a regular check-up with your dentist that you can receive the thorough cleaning you need to avoid tooth decay.
Other Health Problems
When visiting your dentist, they can identify early signs of plaque build-up, cavity formation, periodontal disease, and other related issues. Your dentist will also be able to detect symptoms of a serious medical condition, such as kidney failure, oral cancers, diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension. Underlying health conditions may have otherwise gone unnoticed if it weren’t for routine professional dental cleaning.
It may be tempting to delay seeing the dentist, but that may cause you to deal with easily preventable problems in the future. Rest assured that you and your family are in good hands at our dental office.
Alliance Dentistry Cary, NC Family Dentist
202 Davis Grove Circle, Suite 102, Cary, NC 27519
Cary NC Family Dentist Google Review
“I am impressed with this dental practice. Everyone has a professional attitude. I was cared for by Dr. Maureen who took the time to listen to my questions and concerns, performed the right diagnostic and made great recommendations. The hygienist – Kristen was very thorough and taken the time for cleaning.” – Jason
Why do our patients choose Alliance Dentistry?
Our patients choose us for our people. We have assembled one of the most highly trained dental care teams in the area. Having highly trained staff, experience and modern tools & technology makes us well-prepared to address any possible care scenario that we might encounter. We take pride in building relationships with our patients, rooted in trust and quality. Drs. Timothy and Maureen Raczka have proven experience in helping patients achieve and maintain happy and healthy smiles. Conveniently located for those in the vicinity of Cary, NC, prospective clients can book an initial appointment with the premier dentist to learn how we can help you get and maintain exceptional oral health, and a healthy smile overall.
How can Alliance Dentistry dentists help with oral health?
Our highly trained team provides a full spectrum of oral health care, with the central goal of providing an exceptional level of care to each patient. Regardless of the current state of your oral health, we can help. Our team is well prepared to help patients who may be facing oral health issues such as disease, fractures, decay, or missing teeth, by developing an individualized restorative dentistry strategy. We are also here to provide care to those who have good overall oral health and want to maintain and prevent potential issues in the future. Contact our office to learn more about how we can help you and your family with your oral health care needs!
What services does Alliance Dentistry offer?
A family dentist from Alliance Dentistry can provide you with a complete range of services for your dental health including fillings, crowns, dentures, bridges, and implants.
We are pleased to accommodate new patients and look forward to providing quality care for you and your loved ones. Call Alliance Dentistry now at (919) 363-3100 to make an appointment with a family dentist Cary NC offers.