At Alliance Dentistry, an Invisalign dentist Cary NC offers can tell you more about a popular alternative to traditional braces. If you or someone in your family is interested in an orthodontic solution, give us a call. An Cary NC Invisalign dentist from our staff will be happy to meet with you and answer your questions.
The Many Advantages of Invisalign Braces
Braces are not a new technology for straightening teeth, but Invisalign is a new generation of braces that are increasingly popular because of their many benefits. An Invisalign dentist Cary NC residents trust from Alliance Dentistry can perform an oral exam to determine if this form of braces will work for you too. Here are some of the benefits offered by Invisalign braces:
- For most users, they’re more comfortable to wear than traditional braces. Because they don’t have metal wires or brackets, they can’t break and poke the wearer.
- They’re easier to take off and put back on again. The removable aligners allow wearers to eat their favorite foods and participate in their regular activities.
- They can help you maintain or improve your self-confidence as Invisalign braces are nearly invisible. This allows you to smile with confidence while wearing braces.
- Based on the recommendation of an Invisalign dentist in Cary NC, braces can provide you with straighter teeth. This is something many of our patients have long wanted before they discovered Invisalign braces.
- Straight teeth can improve oral health by helping to prevent infection and gum disease, and reduce or eliminate discomfort associated with misaligned teeth.
- Invisalign braces are easy to clean, including brushing and flossing.
- Enjoy straighter teeth much faster than with traditional braces. The treatment time for Invisalign wearers is up to 50% faster than regular braces.
- For wearers who prefer to have a visual reminder of wear time, they can choose to use Invisalign braces that fade from blue to clear.
- Proven technology. More than four million users of Invisalign braces can attest to their effectiveness in straightening teeth faster and more efficiently than traditional braces.
- Many orthodontic insurance plans cover the cost of Invisalign braces.
Are Invisalign Braces Right for You or Your Family Member?
If you would like to improve the alignment of your or your child’s teeth, braces may be the solution. To discover if you or your family member is a good candidate for Invisalign braces, make an appointment with an Invisalign dentist Cary NC community members turn to at Alliance Dentistry.
After a thorough exam with one of our highly trained dentists, you can learn more about your treatment options. You can also find out about how long the treatment will last. In addition, you can ask about payment options, including insurance coverage.
An Invisalign Dentist Cary NC Locals Trust
Come into our office to discover how Invisalign braces might be the right solution for you. Call Alliance Dentistry today at (919) 363-3100 to schedule an appointment with an Invisalign dentist Cary NC families turn to for perfect smiles.
“Consistently happy with all my appointments so far. I especially like their new reminder system which send reminders regularly.”